Christi Youd's "An Organized Life" (Tips for Maximum Organization in Minimum Time)

Thursday

How to Conquer Despair

Despair is a horrible thing.

It keeps us from becoming who we really are inside.

In my field of work as a professional organizer, I see a LOT of people who are overcome with despair.

Often it's because the clutter around them is out of control. And they don't think it's win-able.

I've been there too, and I know those feelings first-hand. (Sometimes they're almost too painful to visit again!)

Maybe you know just what I'm talking about. Or perhaps you know someone who is going through the same thing.

My message to you is simple...

DON'T EVER GIVE UP!

Life will get better. And I'm committed to doing my part.

You might think it sounds too simplistic, but that little *Special Report* I've been giving out has done wonders for a lot of people.

Here are just a few stories that readers have sent me so far...

********************
"Thanks for the 25 Quick Tips. It made me feel that I am on the right track in
many ways. I also had to share a couple of poignant tips with my husband. It is
hard for him to take advice from me, so I hope he listens to you. I will
continue to strive to do the 25 tips on a regular basis. Thanks so much!"
--
Ruth, Sandy, UT

"Your free special report was my motivation to continue
to de-junk my home. The DI is my best friend. And the dumpster. I have hung on
to some things for 20+ years. My house looks a little bare... but bare is far
more attractive than clutter!"
-- Sherry

"Thanks for the organizing
help. I need it! I'm kind of a pack rat. I'm working on #18 right now. I want to
do better with #8. I'll see something out of place and think "I'll take care of
that later" so it gets put off. I don't always take time to look through the
mail as soon as I get it to throw out the junk. Thanks again for the quick tips.
It was very helpful for me and I will share it with others."
-- Molly

"Thanks for the 25 quick tips. I picked up a few more pointers, but
mostly I printed it out for my daughter. She keeps trying to de-clutter but has
a husband that grew up in horrible clutter and I don't think he even sees it, so
is of no help. I just have the urge to go wash her windows, start fixing up and
tossing things. She's trying now to paint the living room and it's so far taken
3 weeks! The place is a scrambled mess! As long as she keeps being encouraged by
people like you and and she keeps trying, maybe it will come together."
--
Name withheld by request

********************

See what I mean?

When you need help, even the littlest thing can get you started in a positive direction.

Now you know why I want you to get your hands on "25 Quick Tips to Finally Get Control of Your Messy Environment (Without Lighting A Match!)."

It's because this little booklet of ideas just might be the thing to get you or someone you care about moving in the right direction.

Don't despair! There is help available.

But you're the one that needs to take the first step. I wrote these ideas, but I can't read them for you.

Do it for yourself.

Get your free copy of this Special Report called "25 Quick Tips to Finally Get Control of Your Messy Environment (Without Lighting A Match!) right here...

http://www.organizeenterprise.com/25quicktips


Best wishes for becoming your best,

-- Christi